Tuesday 3 February 2009

Its all about storage


Well the units were put up last week (Expedit 8 hole £29 Ikea). I brought 2 in white one went upright which i house all scrapbook card, papers, and kits in. The other i put lenghtwise so it would form a work surface.
I had to alter the hortizontal unit by leaving out 2 shelf dividers so that i could fit in my RUBs (Really useful boxes various sizes/prices Staples), but i find its a perfect fit house more scrapbooking and my cardmaking stuff. The coloured drawer boxes are Die Cut With a View (filled £30 QVC), they fit in perfect.

The other storage I use is the bookcase (Billy £29 Ikea), Childrens wardrobe (forgot name £11 in sale Ikea) these are very nice and slim great for hiding tools and other craft kits, A4 paper drawers (Fira £8 Ikea - although my black and white were half price) these are great stacked, smaller drawer units contain, stamps, punches etc and all the drawers can be mixed for any combination. Finally my wall storage is infact a bathroon cabinet (Songa £7 Ikea) mine was old design in sale with a mirror front which i covered in cork to provide a noticeboard and to protect stamps from sundamage.

No comments: